Monday 21 November 2011

Fashionable Monday Bits

Monday, 21 November 2011

Every time I sit down to write Monday's post,  I can't believe it's Monday again. I have been busier than busy this week and it doesn't look like it's going to be letting up soon. I was about to sit down to watch Once Upon a Time yesterday night but apparently  it wasn't on. Instead I ended up watching Jon Tucker Must Die which is one of those movies (I was going to write films, but I don't think that's appropriate here) that I always have to watch when I find it on TV. What other movie could bring you such lines as: "Pretend they're a whaling boat and go all Greenpeace on their asses!" (I do not know if this is the actual quote as it was from memory and not on IMDB, which seems like an oversight no?). Also, this got 5 stars on IMDB, which, obviously it is horrible, but I don't understand. Why would you watch this for any other reason than to make fun of it? Anyway.  I have learned some very valuable things since watching this namely, a.) I love Ashanti! b.) Thank goodness those shrugs that tie in the front have gone out of style  and c.)I want a bra that's 100% hemp.

The next matter is No Pidas Perdón by Mala Rodríguez. Look, I'll be the first to admit that I don't know anything about rap but I am enjoying this song a lot. And, I love her look here.
Here is the video, I do believe you might have to go to youtube but please do check it out.

and look at her outfit here:
At first I thought that was her hair, but it is, in fact a bow. And are those claws on  top of a Kiss bustier? I think so. 
Basically, my fashion philosophy changes all the time. One minute I love Kate Middleton's classic look and the next, I want something more edgy. Personally  I think my own look is somewhere in between. 

Next,I can't wait to get my hands on this! I suspect there will be tears.

 This is getting a bit long so, have a lovely Monday all.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment