Wednesday 23 November 2011

Guilty Pleasures?

After years and years of fighting it I have to admit that one of my biggest guilty pleasures is....Maroon 5. I know. I could say a million bad things about them. Unoriginal? Check. Tacky? Check. Mainstream? Check. And yet, and yet, every time I hear them I find myself with a big grin on my face.  Even Moves Like Jagger, which has got to be the most annoying and overplayed song at the moment, has something irresistible about it. And the singer! Don't even get me started about him! He's half creepy and half...sexy. I feel wrong just saying it. In any case, say what you will, I enjoy these songs.



by the way, this actress is Tania Raymonde who played Alex on LOST. I have to say, I loved her on LOST, she looks like she's pouting all the time, I say that in a good way.
Happy Wednesday all, xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment